Change of business direction or inadequate space can mean that it’s time to relocate office spaces in Ealing. Naturally in an office environment, there is likely to be an accumulation of various items, papers and furniture that need to be packed and transferred. However, perhaps not all of these items need to come to the new office space. Therefore, this office relocation opens up a perfect window of opportunity to have a thorough office clearance. Now is your chance to have a clearance overhaul and do some serious junk removal so that your new office space can start off on the right foot.
The main areas that will need attention during your relocation office clearance in the W5 district are the following:#
- Paper: many paper documents can be disposed of at this point. Thoroughly check what documents are out of date or completed, and make these a separate pile to current documents. It is important, at this point, to make sure you have shredded all confidential documents for privacy and legal reasons.
- Furniture: there may be broken or malfunctioning furniture items that can be replaced for the new office space. Make sure the old furniture is recycled, whenever possible. Check all swivel chairs to see if they are still in good condition. Pay attention to the chair coverings and check for tears or stains. Do the same for desks and make sure they are still in good condition for the relocation.
It is important to have open communication channels with staff members working in the office in Ealing at this time. Encourage all office workers to sort through their own personal desk or office space in order to make the clearance and relocation go more smoothly. Make sure all staff members are aware of the clearance date and prepared to assist in the junk removal and rubbish clearance. Many hands will make light work of this task.
After sorting through all these items and areas of the office, it’s time to turn your attention to all that waste that needs to be disposed of. It is recommended, when sorting through the office material, to make piles of items that are for rubbish waste and those items that can be recycled. This will make the clearance day easier.
There are many office clearance services that can assist with correct rubbish removal and furniture clearance to make this process easier for you. When contacting property clearance services, there are a few things you should keep in mind, such as the following:
- Access: consider the best access points to the building and where the company clearance van will be able to park. Plan in advance when hiring professional cleariance services so that you can have the car park vacated to make access easier. This is a good point to remind staff members of the upcoming clearance day and advise them to make alternative parking arrangements where necessary.
- Obstacles: consider if there are any potential obstacles that will make the clearance process in Ealing difficult. These may include narrow doors, staircases and difficult angles to negotiate. Do your best to communicate any such difficulties to the clearance company as this will enable them to be prepared and bring additional clearing equipment if necessary.
- Location: consider what location your office is in, and how this will impact the clearance. Is your office on a busy street or a high rise city building in the W3 region? Make sure you inform the clearance company where the office is located so that the team members know what environment they will be working in.